Learn about the Property Edit Form, where all your data is stored for each property, and how it pushes information to marketing materials in this overview.
If you'd like to skip ahead to a specific section, you can jump to the following times to learn about:
Navigating the Property Edit Form (01:17)
- Jumping to specific sections via the tabs on the left-hand side of the form.
- Touching on the two clickables boxes at the top of the form (proposal, connect syndication)
- Making sure to save the form as you go as it does not automatically save
Listing a Broker or Outside Broker on a property (03:10)
- When an outside broker request is submitted, our Support team will contact you seeking out additional information (broker name, company name/logo, etc.) in order to complete the outside broker’s profile.
How the primary property type and subtype impact the rest of the Property Edit Form (06:22)
- You may see different fields/sections depending on the property type you are using
Including a lease and/or sale expiration date (08:11)
- If a listing is expired, it will be treated as ‘off-market’.
- Be sure to keep this field up to date as ‘off-market’ listings will not display outside of Buildout.
Uploading property photos and videos (10:58)
- We suggest using PNG or JPG file types when you upload property photos.
- If adding a video URL, make sure it is a YouTube or Vimeo link