Learn how to navigate the property inventory page and quickly locate your properties in this video.
If you'd like to skip ahead to a specific section, you can jump to the following times to learn about:
Filtering properties displayed on the Property Inventory Page (00:33)
- Click the ‘Brokers’ dropdown list to view properties for a specific broker
- Click ‘Sort’ to arrange the properties by last modified, expiration date, etc.
- Click the ‘Pin’ icon to see how the properties are laid out on a map
- Click any of the filters in the far left column to restrict your search by additional parameters like Status, Expiration, Property Type, etc.
- Type into the Search bar at the top of the page to locate a specific property by name, address, city, state, or zip
Downloading a CSV of your property information (02:17)
- Click the grey arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen
What information about properties is visible from the inventory page (2:35)
- Each property tile will include the property name, property type, status (sale or lease), as well as a bar if the property is in proposal or draft phase
- Click the green ‘New Property button to create a new property on this page