The Retailer Map Power Page is a mapping page that uses Google Maps location data to highlight retailers on an editable map. This Power Page appears in your page library marked with a lightning bolt icon and highlighted in mango to note the powerful functionality.
This overview article will serve as a walkthrough of all the page features and functionality available for both portrait and landscape orientations to help you get the most out of this Power Page.
- Display a large Buildout edited Retailer Map, or import a custom map image. Edit your Buildout Retailer Map by clicking the “Edit Map” button in the blue bar at the top of the page. Learn more about editing Retailer Maps in our Creating Retailer Maps training video.
Adjust the information displayed on the page in the Options button of the blue bar at the top of the page. Different options available for the Retailer Map page include:
- Choose between editing a Retailer Map using the Buildout editor, or use the Custom Map option to import a photo of your own map.
- Additional Info
- Display additional data on the map including Demographics Information pulled from the Demographics tab, Traffic Counts pulled from the Property Edit Form, create your own Custom Table or display Custom Text. Multiple tables can be displayed on the map appearing as one large table.
- Additional Info Location
- Configure where the Additional Information overlay will display on the bottom left or bottom right side of the page.
- Display a compass icon in White, Gray, Black, or upload your own custom compass to display on the map. The compass location will display in the bottom right of the page by default, or automatically move to the left if the Additional Info Location set to display on the right.
Power Page Feedback
Buildout welcomes any and all feedback about this page, and all things Buildout. At this time, we’re unable to make customizations to power pages, but we’re happy to work with you to find a way to accomplish what you need. To submit feedback, email email@example.com or use the feedback tab in the Buildout platform. Feedback is constantly reviewed by our team to continue to make Buildout better.