The Floor Plans page displays the property’s floor plans with the ability to include additional photos and content. Any photo that has been uploaded to the Property Edit Form and labeled as “Floor Plan” will display on the Floor Plans page.
This overview article will serve as a walkthrough of all the content, layouts, options, and advanced page features available for this page to help you get the most out of this Power Page.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you edit this page
- Make sure you labeled your floor plans in the media section of your listing. This will pull your floor plans automatically into the Floor Plans Power Page
Edit your page
Our guide will help you navigate our different options and layouts to get the page configuration you want as fast as possible.
- Choose a layout for how you’d like your content oriented
- 1 Floor Plan: Will show one full page floor plan
- 2 Rows: Will show sections in rows (top & bottom)
- 2 Columns: Will show sections in columns (left & right)
- Include a link to your Matterport tour
- Include a link to a video of your choosing
- Matterport Button (if filled out in property edit form)
- Video Button (if filled out in property edit form)
- Include captions below the Floor Plan images.
- Not to scale label
- Display a small "(Not to Scale)" disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Why is my floor plan image not showing on the page?
If no image displays when you pull up a new Plans page, follow these steps to ensure you have published a plan:
- Select Floor Plan from the dropdown selection
Why don’t I see an option for the Matterport button or Video button?
- If these options don’t appear this is because you have not filled out these links in the property edit form
Where in the property edit form can I add a link for the Matterport button?
- You can add a link to your Matterport tour under the media section of the property edit form (see screenshot below)
Where in the property edit form can I add a link for the Video button?
- You can add a link to a video in the property edit form under individual lease spaces (see screenshot below). You can also add one under the media section of the property edit form