The Tenant Profiles page gives you the ability to showcase notable tenants. Our template makes it easy to manually enter your tenant photos, highlights, tenant overview, tenant logo(s), rent schedule, and gives you options for custom fields.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you edit this page.
- Unlike other pages, this page is all manual entry. No information will be pulled from the property edit form.
- This page has three layouts. To streamline your process we recommend selecting your layout first then entering your information.
- If you wish to display one tenant per page before you start editing, select the “One Tenant” layout. If you wish to display two tenants per page before you start editing, select the “Two Tenants - Vertical” layout or the “Two Tenants - Horizontal” layout
Edit your template
This page gives you plenty of options and layouts to configure your page exactly how you want.
- To start, pull up a tenant profile page from your page library.
- Select desired layout
- Using the options dropdown located in the blue toolbar, select your desired information .
- Manually enter tenant information into applicable fields