View, search and filter through all contact and company requirement records to leverage your data and win more deals. This feature is ideal for buyer/tenant rep brokers looking for very specific properties (by type, size, transaction value, etc.) in their database.
View All Requirements
In your Buildout account, navigate to Database > Requirements to visualize, search, and filter all contact and company requirements added to your databases.
You can create requirements via the contact/company preview buttons in your database or directly on the contact or company record.
Create & Search for Requirement
- Select + Add Requirement under the Requirements section on the contact preview or contact page.
- Complete the required fields and add any additional information.
- Select the 'Save Requirement' button.
- The requirement will now display on the contact preview and page.
- Select the requirement name to search the property database.
- You will be directed to the Properties tab. On the property database page, you can adjust your search by removing current filters, if needed.
Edit or Remove Requirements
You can edit or remove requirements by selecting the gear icon. Note: Deleting a requirement is permanent.