Pre-approve interested parties by inviting them to access property documents. This workflow makes the account creation and document accessing process easier for your clients.
1. On a listing, select the Leads tab. Click the New Lead button to create a contact.
2. Select the Contact field and click + Create Contact.
3. Fill in as many fields as possible for your client. This will make it easier for them to create an account.
4. Add a lead status and referral source.
5. Once the lead is added, select the contact or use the Edit link in the gear icon to view their contact information.
6. In the Sales or Lease Website section, click the Invite to View Docs link.
7. A modal will appear. Clicking Send will email the lead to access the property website and view documents. Be sure to update their role and/or upload a Confidentiality Agreement, if applicable.
If the user already has a Buildout Sharing account created, they will be prompted to log in with their credentials. If they do not have an account, the information you provided will pre-populate the signup form—making it easier for your client to log in and view your documents.