This tutorial will guide you on the current process to integrate Buildout Marketing with Rethink CRM. We will continue to enhance the integration and launch an end-to-end marketing and deal management solution in the near future. Stay tuned for more to come!
New Rethink customers need to complete implementation (data import, field, and layout configurations) across Properties, Spaces, and Associated Parties before starting the integration.
- A representative from Buildout will introduce you to the team responsible for the integration setup. Your Buildout representative will supply the Marketing API key to the integration team.
- During the introduction, you will be responsible for:
- Supplying the System Administrator credentials for both Marketing and Rethink CRM to the integration team;
- Informing the integration team how you prefer the data to sync: one-way or bi-directionally (see "Synchronization behavior and directions" for more information)
- The integration team will complete the setup in Sandbox (your Rethink CRM testing environment) according to the standard data mapping: see "Buildout Standard Mapping" for more information
* The integration team can support special requests for custom field mapping. You must inform the team before or during validation in Sandbox. Creating custom mapping is subject to additional fees.
- The integration team will confirm once the setup in Sandbox is complete and schedule a call for a walkthrough. Your Buildout Project Manager will be present during this call.
- You will be responsible for validating the integration in Sandbox. You may use this tutorial to help understand how to validate. Any questions or additional customization requests will need to be communicated during this time.
- Once validation and any adjustments are completed, you are required to provide a final sign-off on the completion of this integration before the integration team moves it to your Production environment. The integration is live for your users as soon as it is moved to Production.