This article explains how to mass transfer records from one user to another.
You can use the Mass Transfer tool to transfer contacts, companies, properties, leads, lists, deals and custom objects from one user to another. Only the system administrator has the ability to mass transfer records from one user to another.
1) Access Setup from any page in the top right corner of the screen by clicking the gear icon.
2) In the Quick Find box on the left side, search Mass Transfer and select Mass Transfer Records.
3) Once in Mass Transfer Records, click the link for the type of records to transfer. For this example, we'll use companies.
4) In the transfer fields, fill in the name of the user you are transferring records from and the name of the user you are transferring records to, then select Find at the bottom of the screen.
5) A list of all records available for transfer will generate at the bottom of the Mass Transfer Records screen.
6) When ready to transfer all records from one user to another, select the checkbox next to Account Name to select all records available and click Transfer.
7) You will see the number of records transferred from one user to the other at the bottom of the screen, confirming the mass transfer is complete.
If you need to mass transfer Tasks, then please review this article for more information.
Please reach out to Product Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about Mass Transfer Records.