Excited about the Stacking Plan update? So are we!
First, we ask that you follow the steps below to complete set up. The set up will guide you through removing the old version and adding the new version to your page layout.
1. Click into the Property Object, click on the Setup icon, and select Edit Object.
2. On the left-hand side of the page, you will select Page Layouts, select Office.
If you have the Stacking Plan on several page layouts, you will follow these steps for each page layout.
3. Find the section titled VisualForce Pages, click on Stacking Plan, select remove, and then click Save.
4. Once you have completed step 3, you will need to go back into the Property Object and access an Office record page. You will then select Setup and then Edit Page, this will take you to the Page Editor.
If you have the Stacking Plan on a different page layout other than Office, you will follow the same steps.
5. Click into the UI next to Details or if you have Related, this action will now display Tabs on the right.
Select Add Tab, click into the field and change the selection to Custom. Name the Tab Stacking Plan.
You will then select the Stacking Plan Tab, search for Stacking Plan on the left-hand side scroll bar. Drag and drop. Save and Activate your changes.
To learn more about this feature, please review Stacking Plan Update.
Please reach out to Product Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the Stacking Plan.