If you need to update your logo on invoices, then you're in the right spot!
Step 1: Edit Your Company Logo
1. Go to Profile Settings
2. Select "Switch to Salesforce Classic"
3. Once in Salesforce Classic, click on the + on the Navigation Tool Bar:
4. Scroll down the list and select Documents. In the "REthink" folder, click Go! and select the "Your Company Logo" document:
5. Select "Replace Document"
6. Click Choose File to upload your logo:
7. Click Replace Document when you're done.
8. You will be brought back to the main logo details page. Double check that "Externally Available Image" is checked off. If not, then click on "Edit Properties" to enable the setting.
9. Next, retrieve the image URL by right clicking on your image > select Copy Image Address
Step 2: Update Invoice Settings
1. At the top, switch your view back to the Lightning Experience
Please reach out to Product Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about updating your invoice logo.