This article explains how to add a Related List to the Task page layout.
In your Task layout, it may be useful to be able to easily access additional pieces of information, such as Files, Notes or Attachments. This can easily be accomplished by editing your Task page layout.
1. Navigate to the Setup menu.
2. Go to the Object Manager and find Tasks.
3. Select Page Layouts from the menu bar on the right and continue to Task Layout.
4. Drag and drop your selection to the Related List section to the page. In this example, we'll use Files.
5. Once you save the change, you'll see it under the "Related" tab on any task you're in.
Please reach out to Product Support (email@example.com) if you have any questions about Adding Files to the Task Page Layout.