The fields displayed in the search results panel in GEOsearch can be customized by following the steps in this article.
1. Click the App Launcher, then search for and select 'Rethink Settings'.
2. In the left pane, expand 'Geosearch Settings', then select 'Browser Display Fields'.
3. Click on the desired record search type: Comps, Deals, Properties, or Spaces/Units.
4. The areas of interest are 'Card List 1' and 'Card List 2'.
5. To add a field, click the [+] button at the end of the field list in either 'Card List 1' or 'Card List 2'. Alternatively, to remove a field, click the small X next to that field.
6. Once the changes have been made, click Save.
Please reach out to Product Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about How to Customize Display Fields in GEOsearch.