The fields displayed in various areas of GEOsearch can be customized by following the steps in this article.
1. Click the App Launcher, then search for and select 'Rethink Settings'.
2. In the left pane, expand 'Geosearch Settings', then select 'Browser Display Fields'.
3. Click on the desired record type: Comps, Deals, Properties, or Spaces/Units.
5. Locate the setting you wish to modify - see below for details about each section.
To add a field, click the [+] button at the end of the row. Alternatively, to remove a field, click the [x] right next to that field.
6. Once the changes have been made, click Save.
The below video tutorial will demonstrate how to add an additional option to the 'Sort By' menu.
Sort By Menu Options
Edit 'Browser Sort Fields List':
Fields in Search Results Panel
Edit 'Card List 1' and 'Card List 2':
Fields in GEOsearch Email Template
Edit 'Email Fields':
Fields in GEOsearch CSV Export
Please reach out to Product Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about How to Customize Display Fields in GEOsearch.