This article explains how to update your personal profile and settings.
After logging in to Rethink for the first time, it is recommended that you complete your user profile. You can add a photo along with contact information and more.
Updating Personal Profile
Step 1. Click on your avatar (photo) in the right corner of your screen .
Step 2. Click on your name or your avatar (photo).
Step 3. From here, you can click edit to change your personal details like name, email, or title. You can also click the little camera next to your portrait or the banner to change those pictures.
Step 1. Access your Profile by clicking the portrait located at the top right of the screen . This will open a drop down menu.
Step 2. Click Settings
Step 3. Below is a brief explanation of each item in Personal Settings:
- Advanced User Details Things like your given profile and license type can be seen here.
- Approver Settings Set who approves your requests (If enabled, not standard).
- Change My Password Allows you to change your password.
- Connections OAuth apps and third party links (not usually used).
- Grant Authorized Login Access Allows authorized partners (such as Rethink and Salesforce) to access your account. Normally for troubleshooting.
- Language & Time Zone Set language and time zone.
- Login History Shows logins to your account, both attempted and accepted.
- Personal Information Information like name, email, and phone number.
- Reset My Security Token Generally won't be used, ask your System Admin if you need access.
- Security Central What other apps have access to your account.
You can also access the following options, but access may be restricted based on your profile and system settings.
- Display and Layout
- Calendar and Reminders
- Desktop Add-ons
Please note: It is not possible to change your username once it is created.
Please reach out to Product Support (email@example.com) if you have any questions about profile settings.