The List Object can be configured to include the application of Action Plans. In this article, we'll review how to add a button to the Page Layout for the List Object in order to use Action Plans for any list you might create. If you are unsure about how to use Action Plans, please review this article prior to activating this feature.
1) Access Setup by clicking the icon on the top right-hand corner, then selecting Setup from the dropdown menu.
2) Select Object Manager.
3) Use the Quick Find search box on the top right-hand corner. Type in List, then select List from the options displayed.
4) Select Page Layouts from the panel on the left-hand side
5) Select the default List Layout
6) Access Mobile & Lightning Actions.
7) Drag and drop Apply Action Plan in the Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section of the page.
8) Click Save
9) Lastly, verify that the button is present when you open one of your existing list records
See the animation below for guidance on steps 6-9
Please reach out to Product Support (email@example.com) if you have any questions about How to Add Action Plan Functionality to your List Object.