As of June 2022, Buildout Marketing now has updated demographics information from the American Community Survey (ACS) - Census Bureau from the 2020 Census.
Demographics can be found on a tab in the left hand side after clicking on a property.
Once clicked, it will default to the address location of the listing with 3 different radii based on population density. The default ranges are:
- Population Density < 30 = 1 mile, 10 miles, 30 miles
- Population Density < 1,000 = 1 mile, 5 miles, 10 miles
- Population Density < 6,000 = 1 mile, 3 miles, 5 miles
- Population Density < 12,500 = 1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles
- Population Density < 25,000 = 0.5 mile, 1 mile, 1.5 miles
- Other = 0.25 mile, 0.5 mile, 1 mile
These radii can all be adjusted to whatever you prefer.
If you want to replace any of our existing demographics data, you can click to “Override Values” and all of the boxes will become editable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will demographics data automatically update in my existing properties?
No, existing listings are not automatically updated to include new data. The only way for the properties to get the updated data would be if one of these actions occur:
Click “regenerate data” from the demographics tab of a property
Changes the radii options from the demographics tab of a property
Change the location of a property
What Buildout Marketing materials pull in demographics information?
Documents, property websites, and email.